I think Nick needs to meet our cat Taylor. Thanks for the big smile this brought me :-)
And Nicky does appear to have moved slightly in that last picture ..... :)
lol...your cat has a rough life...I'd like to have a life like that... :p
Nicky and I had exactly the same day! lol. I miss my cats. :(Hey, you could plant catnip in your container garden. Your babies will love that!
ROTFLMAO!!!!! Gotta love cats, they know how to enjoy life.
Does he ever move? LOL
I think Nick needs to meet our cat Taylor. Thanks for the big smile this brought me :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd Nicky does appear to have moved slightly in that last picture ..... :)
ReplyDeletelol...your cat has a rough life...I'd like to have a life like that... :p
ReplyDeleteNicky and I had exactly the same day! lol. I miss my cats. :(
ReplyDeleteHey, you could plant catnip in your container garden. Your babies will love that!
ROTFLMAO!!!!! Gotta love cats, they know how to enjoy life.
ReplyDeleteDoes he ever move? LOL
ReplyDelete