The old blog ended unexpectedly and unceremoniously for which I apologize. But maybe that's not a bad thing. New blog, new outlook, new start. Hopefully.
I have been doing a lot of writing, something I stopped doing for a long time because it felt like there was nothing to say. I will be posting some of it on here and hopefully writing some more that will make this blog interactive between me and those who read it. That's what I would like to do, I just haven't figured out quite how to do that yet.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reading List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(127)
-
▼
March
(24)
- Posting this for Amanda. Surgery went well and she...
- I am having eye surgery in the morning so probably...
- A quick post, pictures to come later.I went to gar...
- Nicky's Day...
- Procrastinating
- Motherly Love
- I think we are going to miss Spring this year. Fro...
- I had tentative plans today to visit a bird sanctu...
- On Friday on the way to test the new power chair (...
- It's a little stupid but I put my Twitter feed on ...
- I had an appointment at the bank this morning. It ...
- No title
- A Sign I am Watching Too Much TV
- Nothing better on a freezing day than a popsicle...
- It's evening and I am feeling a little better, alt...
- I am close to saying "fuck it"I have had enough. T...
- Blog Housework
- I woke up with this song on my mind
- Night Out
- It got up to -10 today. Progress. It's also light ...
- No title
- Spring soon?
- Comments Fixed
- New Blog
-
▼
March
(24)
Thanks for messaging me and considering me a friend. I look forward to your posts.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
B~
Me too.
ReplyDelete:)
Yea! Welcome back. I hope you're feeling better and I look forward to your writing. I've missed you. My son was here for the weekend, we just put him back on the plane home. We went to Philadelphia one day, and Arlington Cemetary on Friday. We've had a few days of spectacular weather after a snow storm on Monday, so it was nice getting outside.
ReplyDeleteGlad your blogging again!
ReplyDeleteDean
How do I become a follower? Ha!
ReplyDeleteDean
Thank you for the privilege of being considered your friend! I hope all is well on the home front.
ReplyDelete- Richard
I'm so happy to see you back. Don't disappear again.
ReplyDeleteMany hugs to you. We miss you on ERMB as well!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are back and that blogauthor helped me find you.
ReplyDelete