I think we are going to miss Spring this year. From this afternoon as I went to Mount Royal for a latte with a friend after scrapping plans to visit the Inglewood Bird Sanctuary. It was as gloomy out as the picture looks.
That picture was taken at Mount royal? Where? What building is that in the background? Is it new? Just realized how long its been since I been there. 5 years probably more. What's sat's weather supposed to be? Hope you get to see the birds. I've never been there.
That picture was taken at Mount royal? Where? What building is that in the background? Is it new? Just realized how long its been since I been there. 5 years probably more. What's sat's weather supposed to be? Hope you get to see the birds. I've never been there.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could send you some of our sunshine and greenery.
ReplyDelete