It's a little stupid but I put my Twitter feed on the blog. So now people can follow the mundane details of my day to day life at a whole different level. Actually I haven't really gotten that much into Twitter yet. More just tried it out of curiousity and follow the adventures of people with more interesting lives than my own.
My favorite Twitter feed to follow so far is JulieCavie--a guniea pig living in Vancouver. I expect the novelty of it will wear off eventually but for now Julie's complaints that she is not getting enough guniea treats and is moody or explaining how her hair sometimes stands up like a lion's mane is far more entertaining than perhaps it should be. Or maybe I just amuse too easily.
Today I am going to test drive a new powerchair. I done't know why but the prospect of doing so is profoundly depressing.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reading List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(127)
-
▼
March
(24)
- Posting this for Amanda. Surgery went well and she...
- I am having eye surgery in the morning so probably...
- A quick post, pictures to come later.I went to gar...
- Nicky's Day...
- Procrastinating
- Motherly Love
- I think we are going to miss Spring this year. Fro...
- I had tentative plans today to visit a bird sanctu...
- On Friday on the way to test the new power chair (...
- It's a little stupid but I put my Twitter feed on ...
- I had an appointment at the bank this morning. It ...
- No title
- A Sign I am Watching Too Much TV
- Nothing better on a freezing day than a popsicle...
- It's evening and I am feeling a little better, alt...
- I am close to saying "fuck it"I have had enough. T...
- Blog Housework
- I woke up with this song on my mind
- Night Out
- It got up to -10 today. Progress. It's also light ...
- No title
- Spring soon?
- Comments Fixed
- New Blog
-
▼
March
(24)
Thats the same reason I signed up .... I actually am connecting w/ a cousin I hardly see tho, and a long lost college friend found me on facebook, so I have decided they are worthwhile after all.
ReplyDeleteI to am in the hunt for a new power chair, what a pain, I'd rather deal with used car salesmen I'm sure they're more honest!
ReplyDeleteTry not to equate time injured to the number of chairs used (I assume that's why it's "profoundly depressing") rather, the more chairs you knacker the more you've done:-)
I'm a dork. I don't get twitter.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on a new chair. Its a big PITA, its not dumb to be depressed about it.
I don't quite understand twitter either but was cool to read Perry's updates. Nice weekend did you get out?
ReplyDeleteI read your twitter as I keep it open most days. Can you Twitter when you post to your blog?
ReplyDelete