Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reading List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(127)
-
▼
September
(17)
- sorry I am way far behind again on replying to com...
- I made it to Vancouver in one piece. It's far fro...
- I ate Lucky Charms for breakfast. For the first ti...
- Off to Vancouver today for the next 3 weeks. I hat...
- today's thoughts
- I couldn't sleep last night. Much like my days, I ...
- I just got back from my second movie in as many da...
- I just got back from Inglorious Basterds. This wa...
- today
- today
- We had very nice weather for part of the long week...
- We had very nice weather for part of the long week...
- I started school on Thursday. I am at a bit of loo...
- I can't edit my last post. I wanted to add this li...
- I read a quote one time by somebody I don't rememb...
- I am supposed to start school tomorrow, leave for ...
- I am supposed to start school tomorrow, leave for ...
-
▼
September
(17)
Thanks for the update. Glad you are OK.
ReplyDeleteLOL at "Riding a roller coaster drunk."
Nice to hear you're being kept busy (the Devil makes work.... etc. :-) )!
ReplyDeleteHi Amanda:
ReplyDeleteI lost the hard drive on my laptop and thus this link. Took a bit of searchingto find my way back. You have been in my thoughts, almost emailed your sis for an update. When you get a chance, can you please send me a mailing address? I have something here that needs to get shipped to you...been sitting way to long.
LOL to drunken roller coaster, the image made me feel sick.
Thinking of you always,
Hugs and a kiss on the forehead.
B~
Just checking in on you. Hope school is going well.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
B~