Thursday, September 10, 2009

I made it to Vancouver in one piece. It's far from easy or routine but there were not major disasters before, during, or after the flight itself. I still really hate flying but I guess I am becoming a pro by now. Not really but this time things went as good as could be hoped for.

The flight was less than an hour but we got to the hotel very late. With the exception of a few weeks in August and the beginning of this month, I have been on the road since the end of June. I will be happy when its over and I can just be home for some time without thinking ahead to travelling, which while I am greatful I can do it, is exhausting and stressful.

I slept last night. No Wikipedia or Farmville.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you made it safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are doing this, much work as it is.

    Know that I think of you often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHere are you now? Post an update so we know you are ok!

    ReplyDelete

Reading List