Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I haven't been posting much because I am still crazy tired all the time. But here's something good: I am auditing a art history course. Its the best of both worlds. I get to learn everything but don't have to do any papers or exams. I have wanted to take an art history course for a long time. Never seemed to have the time to fit it into my academic schedule. So now I can. It's a course that covers from about 1920 to the late 1970s. Should be very good. One interesting thing to me is that it isn't just paintings and sculptures but also covers photography and architecture. So I am quite excited.

By the way I hate this blog and am going to move back to Wordpress. No doubt I will loose even more readers than I already have in my previous switches. Its just been non-stop problems for some people to leave comments and the control panel interface is crap.

9 comments:

  1. Art History sounds like fun. I took a music appreciation class back in the dark ages and loved it.
    Just leave another trail of bread crumbs for us to follow you....
    And, FWIW, I've never had a problem posting a comment, but I type - no voice software.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda: If you move the blog, please, can I come along? I have has a few minor glitches, but once the password disappeared, no issues except for my user error :-)

    The class sounds great, I particularly enjoy architecture and photography but I am not much of a modernist with the architecture. Can't wait to see the photos you upload as you take the course.

    Will you be able to move your blog contents with you to WordPress? I enjoy going back and reading old posts etc.

    Enjoy school, when do you start?
    Hugs,
    B~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I am looking forward to the class. Will post some pictures I learned about tomorrow :) About the blog constantly moving...I am a freak huh? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just give us advance warning about where to find you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The course sounds fun .... no wonder you are tired tho, every time I hear from you you are out doing something else. Do what ever works for you on the blog ..... as long as I have the link, I can switch. (No trouble w/ this one for me either, btw).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Amanda, I hope to get invited to your new blog, also. Sorry I've not been able to post here, been following though. Get to feeling better now.

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amanda it would be nice for you to switch as I haven't been able to post comments on here from my laptop. Like I told you in the email. From my bb I can but nowhere else.
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll stalk you at your new blog too. :)

    Congrats on the course ..... but auditing? What a wuss! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. May 12, 2009 1:50 PM
    Amanda said...
    Thanks. I am looking forward to the class. Will post some pictures I learned about tomorrow :) About the blog constantly moving...I am a freak huh? lol"

    Nope, no freak, just looking for what works best for you! Hope you are doing well.
    Hugs,
    B~

    ReplyDelete

Reading List