I haven't been writing much on here lately. Still feeling very run down physically and trying to get caught up on rest. Mixed success with that. My eye is healing up very well. It's been a much easier process this time around. Still not fully up to speed yet as eye fatigue seems to be a problem limiting the amount of time I have been on my laptop. But so far so good.
Today's project is to have another go with a small herb garden. Also to plant a chia hippo. And maybe even another planting for Wulfric the chia guy. My nephew is coming over in about an hour.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reading List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(127)
-
▼
May
(12)
- Susan Boyle
- Starbucks View
- Evening View
- Something to watch :)
- We are trying to take an impromptu trip to Banff t...
- I drank plain black coffee for the first time yest...
- Wow I didn't realize it had been a week since I wa...
- I haven't been posting much because I am still cra...
- I wanted to write something about a family friend ...
- It's getting to be a problem...
- I haven't been writing much on here lately. Still...
- Thanks for the emails and messages about my second...
-
▼
May
(12)
Just saying hello and get some rest, you've done more in the last three weeks than I've done in the last three months!
ReplyDeleteHello: Thanks for the update, good to know that the eye is healing well. Fatigue is a bitch, I wish we each had storage energy banks where I could cash in on mine at times, lol.
ReplyDeleteIn your case Amanda, you were a bit of a party machine and it is going to take a bit to catch up. Be kind to yourself. Looking forward to chia head and hippo photos.
Hugs,
B~