Sunday, May 3, 2009
Thanks for the emails and messages about my second eye surgery. It went well. Better than the first. As with the first eye my vision is fluctuating but it doesn't seem as bad as this time. But I have been pretty tired. The surgery took a lot out of me and the complicated eye drop schedule for the first week has thrown everything else off track it seems. Probably I am also really tired from all the stuff of this past month. The trip to Jasper, 2 concerts, a movie, the casino. I am pretty worn down physically. Emotionally lots is going on too and my ability to cope with it all hasn't been the best. I went outside for a bit today. It was sunny when I went out but within 5 minutes the gray clouds rolled in and it started to rain. Like a sign from above...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reading List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(127)
-
▼
May
(12)
- Susan Boyle
- Starbucks View
- Evening View
- Something to watch :)
- We are trying to take an impromptu trip to Banff t...
- I drank plain black coffee for the first time yest...
- Wow I didn't realize it had been a week since I wa...
- I haven't been posting much because I am still cra...
- I wanted to write something about a family friend ...
- It's getting to be a problem...
- I haven't been writing much on here lately. Still...
- Thanks for the emails and messages about my second...
-
▼
May
(12)
Hi Amanda~
ReplyDeleteGlad this surgery went better than the last. I found the eye surgery to leave me very tired for about a week. You have done a ton of stuff in the last week!
Sending you a healing hug.
B~
Glad it went better than the first .... and yes, it is a sign (hee hee). Rest and recover, xoxo
ReplyDeleteIts dean glad the surgerys went well. DSorry been out of touch working withiout internt and blackberry didnt work. Sner ytou an email.
ReplyDeleteHappy for you. Having two good eyes is very important.
ReplyDelete