Wow I didn't realize it had been a week since I was last on here. I have been very busy with my class and a few other things (like finishing the crack laced Twilight books) that I have neglected my blog.
I haven't moved the blog yet. Haven't even looked into it yet actually. But I did figure out the blog thing for Twitter....which I momentarily linked to here but removed when it was causing sign in issues for a few people. So here is my experiment on there with a post today.
http://amanda-u7z6w.posterous.com/
I am moving this blog to word press soon. And I am going to post some art pictures because I am loving my class. I hope everybody is doing okay :)
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reading List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(127)
-
▼
May
(12)
- Susan Boyle
- Starbucks View
- Evening View
- Something to watch :)
- We are trying to take an impromptu trip to Banff t...
- I drank plain black coffee for the first time yest...
- Wow I didn't realize it had been a week since I wa...
- I haven't been posting much because I am still cra...
- I wanted to write something about a family friend ...
- It's getting to be a problem...
- I haven't been writing much on here lately. Still...
- Thanks for the emails and messages about my second...
-
▼
May
(12)
Too funny!! Glad you had a good day. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteLove the happy gum for a crappy life, fits perfectly lately, makes me smile. Glad you had a nice day with your old friend.
ReplyDeleteoops, that was me Matt ^
ReplyDeletelove the gum!
ReplyDelete