Thursday, May 21, 2009

I drank plain black coffee for the first time yesterday and to my great surprise I didn't hate it. It's usually a case that I have a tiny bit of coffee with a cup of cream and 12 teaspoons of sugar. And then I wonder why I feel sick after I drink "coffee." Anyways my new plan is to just drink my coffee black from now on. My brother has bet me $10 that I will not last 5 days.

School is going good. Other than the logistical nightmare of getting me out the door on time and finding someone who can come with me. But we are working on that and so far I haven't missed any of my classes. I am loving it. I have gone ahead and registered for another art history course for September already.

5 comments:

  1. Hi OJ, glad you're enjoying school and black coffee. I'm away fishing in Wales for the next two weeks so if you change the blog address could you please leave me the new one on CC.

    Many thanks,

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi OJ~ Glad you like school, excellent actually! Great to be invested in something, eh?
    Black coffee gets a bad rap, I probably dring 8 cups that way a day. Enjoy, you will actually be able to taste the different coffees. I do anything just to beat a brother at a bet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with CC, order different varieties of black coffee to appreciate the unique blends. But... don't drink eight cups per day! No wonder CC has so much energy.

    School sounds cool. I'm finding Word Press an intuitive joy with no issues on comments and lots of little toys to play with. Your garden is thriving now that late frosts have come and gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its about time you grew up and drank coffee as its supposed to be had LOL. Glad to hear school's going good. Catch you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My stomach just can't handle it black. I need half and half and three packets of splenda. Glad school is going so well.

    ReplyDelete

Reading List