Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday part 2

Yay I got some pictures. And my sister in law has been helping me crop and resize because the feature for that on blogger has gone all haywire on me. So thanks to her for that.

1. As promised the Queen's cabin which is very close to our cabin. I posted on the weekend about the golf course and the large amount of unusually green grass (for this time of year) I observed at certain non golf course places around the lodge property. Well here is one perfect example. The grass by this cottage is suspiciously far greener than the grass around the cheaper priced cabins. Could be just due to location. But I don't think so. Not that it matters but I just find it funny. I don't have an exterior shot of our cabin with this group of photos but our cabin essentially looks the same, just slightly smaller. I don't know that I want to post it because I admit it makes me feel a little embarrassed how big it is. Definately a step up from the last time I stayed in Jasper which was when my friend Dena and I came to hike and spent 2 nights at the Jasper International Hostel. We paid $13 a night to stay in a 28 person dorm. (I should say that it was probably the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed at and was the only place within the park that fit our student budgets so I am not complaining).

2 comments:

Reading List