Saturday, June 6, 2009

Random thought for the day: Even though I dislike country music I realized today I like Corb Lund and the Hurtin' Albertans (needs a new name for his band). And this is the song that made me a fan. So much a fan that I downloaded the cd from iTunes. And it's all just songs about horses. How cool is that? lol I love it!



I needed to go back and answer some blog comments but am disorganized to do so again. Off the top of my head, I am hoping the little patio I didn't know the condo had can be useful. As of right now there is no way for me to actually get out of the condo to use it (although I could access it from outside). So one renovation is to change the door that leads to it. I think it can be done but I don't know for sure.

Colour scheme I am not sure. Right now its pretty bland and not at all cheerful. Nice just not very interesting. I think I won't get around to even thinking about painting until the fall though. But since I don't anticipate being back in Calgary until late August or early September the summer seems the best time to get the renovations done with no disruptions.

As for my trip to the US, I have not fully worked that out yet. Washington state for sure. Oregon would be nice. Montana on the way home, possibly, depending on the route taken. I am still trying to figure out if such a trip is doable. More details here as I figure stuff out.

1 comment:

  1. Oregon? OREGON! You are not getting in and out of this state without a visit to Mt. Hood and a rendezvous with Buckwheat.

    ReplyDelete

Reading List