Saturday, June 6, 2009

I haven't been online much. Lots going on, both good and not so good. But mostly good.

My offer on the condo has been accepted. It is looking like I won't be able to take possession until early August. Which actually isn't bad because I have some other news that is kind of big: I am spending ther summer in Tofino. Or at least some of it. I rented a place for July and August. Not fully accessible but it will do. There is a ton of stuff to do around that. I will be spending some time in Vancouver first, partially to do some things I had planned last fall. Biggest thing is finding caregivers since this will be a solo trip of sorts. My parents are coming but will not be there the whole time. They are not fully convinced this is going to work out but we will see.

Other things: finishing my course, figuring out what renovations I need to make to the condo (not many I think), packing, finding one more caregiver in Tofino, planning a trip to the US in August. Busy.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are going back to Tofino and that your condo offer was accepted. Nothing like a bit of independence to make one feel good. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where to in the US in August? Inquiring minds want to know!
    Sounds like you have a lot planned and all sounds good.
    Any color scheme for the new condo? Bright, cheerful, happy?
    Tofino sounds amazing, just like it was last year. I hope you have a blast again this year as well, minus the bee.
    Happy dance and big hug,
    B~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how wonderful!!! More banana slugs!!!! I hope all the details fall in place and that you have a great Vacay.

    ReplyDelete

Reading List