I managed to make it to the last day of class. Well tomorrow is technically the last day but thankfully the professor cancelled the last lab as we had already covered all the material. Tonight I have just about finished my last assignment for the class. I had 3 to do on Sunday morning and I got them all done. And 1 out of the 3 even works properly! Out of 10 assignments, the last one is the only one that actually worked. And it is also worth less than the others :( But it is all written and tested. All that is left is the documentation. And since I have been working on it most of the day, I am leaving and finishing it in the morning. I checked my grade online and so far, with about 42% of my grade remaining with the 3 assignments to be marked and the final exam, I am sitting at 59%. Which normally would appall me. But right now I am thrilled with that grade. The final is a week from today.
The weather has improved. To -15. Still bitterly cold but at least my windows no longer are sealed shut with an inch of ice.
I am exhausted. Good riddance once this course is done.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reading List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(127)
-
▼
December
(11)
- Ding dong the blog is dead...Out of recognition th...
- Exam is now set up with the instructor and he even...
- Further Update
- Part 3
- The saga continues
- Pardon my language but my programming professor ha...
- I managed to make it to the last day of class. We...
- It is minus 30 celcius here and not expected to wa...
- I was supposed to write the LSAT today. But I fre...
- I gave a class presentation yesterday. I was very...
- No title
-
▼
December
(11)
kewl. Youll ace the final
ReplyDelete