Sunday, November 29, 2009

So I do continue to feel bad about the bird's nest in my van's engine. My dad cleaned it out and there was no signs the bird that built it ever used it. But still...

It is Grey Cup Sunday in Canada. Which is like the equal, albeit on a much much much smaller scale of Super Bowl Sunday. But still, apparently, a reason for a national drinking party. Which I don't quite get why people who care nothing about football suddenly get excited over one game. But oh well. My dad was having a few people over to watch the game but I declined the invite. I am tired and grumpy today. And trying to get caught up on 3 assignments. One more week of classes. Then the final. And likely an F. Thursday was the withdraw date. Why didn't I withdraw?

In other news, I looked at a spanking red TV at a store the other day while I was loitering, waiting on the pharmacists to fix my messed up order. We had a small argument about it and now I am looking for a new pharmacy as this is like the 100th mess up in the past year. But more than that, I thought she was unnecessarily rude to me. The drama never ends. I gave this pharmacy another chance after briefly going to Walmart then feeling guilty for being pumping more money into Walmart at the expense of an independent local store. But I think I will go back to Walmart. Anyways I am sidetracked here--because I am still mad at the pharmacist and can't let it go, apparently--but I saw a pretty, bright RED tv and since my current bedroom TV is on the fritz and I am depressed and buying something will misguidedly cheer me up momentarily, I am going to get the TV tomorrow I have decided.

2 comments:

  1. Amanda:
    I am glad your dad saw no signs of a bird in the nest. The optomist in me hope that the bird built the nest and when it came back your car was gone and it moved on.
    Red TV sounds bright and cheery.
    And pharmacisits--ugh! After much angst, I found a large pharmacy here that I like. If there are any issues, one of 2 pharmacists make it right. At the end of the day, that is what you need. There is only one local pharmacist here, like 15 miles away. Great place but 15 miles is too far. our insurnace companies brought about their demise. This one still has a soda fountain--cool eh?
    Good luck in your last week. I know you will do well.
    Hugs,
    B~

    ReplyDelete
  2. red TV sounds wonderful!
    K

    ReplyDelete

Reading List