Yay I am so happy friends are still reading my recently neglected blog. I have been sort of neglectful of maintaining friendships this summer as well, due to my lack of internet access. But--I do have to say the flip side of no internet is that I have cut down my wasteful hours of surfing and have been doing things like reading books again. But I have missed everybody and hope I will be better now at staying in touch here and by email.
I hope everybody has had a nice summer so far.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm still here! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your back!
ReplyDeleteNope, not that easy to get rid of me! I head to the shore on Monday, return Friday. Will try to email but will have very limited access as well.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
B~
shore was a bust, home already. Looking forward to a post when you can.
ReplyDeleteB~
Post when you can I always check.
ReplyDelete