Hey if life is full enough without going online, so be it. Long as life is full. I spent many years with just TV and my music... and look at me, I turned out ok : ) Take it easy on yourself, Amanda. I get real anxious, thinking I should be doing "something" else. At any rate, I hope you are doing decent today. Come back when you're ready, we are here for you.
Hey Girlie: Keep checking in here for an updte. Postcards were really nice,made me smile. Hope you are doing ok, lets try to chat when possible. Huge cyber hug, B~
Sending you a huge hug. Miss ya lots.
ReplyDeleteB~
Hey if life is full enough without going online, so be it. Long as life is full. I spent many years with just TV and my music... and look at me, I turned out ok : )
ReplyDeleteTake it easy on yourself, Amanda. I get real anxious, thinking I should be doing "something" else. At any rate, I hope you are doing decent today. Come back when you're ready, we are here for you.
Hey Girlie:
ReplyDeleteKeep checking in here for an updte. Postcards were really nice,made me smile. Hope you are doing ok, lets try to chat when possible.
Huge cyber hug,
B~